You are viewing a gorgeous pair of Biedermeier style rosewood side tables. The rosewood is offest by the black ebonized curved legs – the colour scheme really works well and would suit both contemporary and classic interiors.
These really are the epitome of style and elegance with their sleek streamlined design and would be the talking point of any interiors schemes. The wood has been polished and this has really brought out the finish and grain to the rosewood a treat. The tables are solid and sturdy and offered in perfect condition ready for home user right away – we will ship to anywhere in the world.
– Elegant pair of art deco side tables in blonde walnut
– Stylish pair with elongated and curved legs
– Simple design somehow epitomises the 1920s design ethos
– Come view in our Canonbury Antiques Hertfordshire showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
– Offered in great condition with no signs of damage and ready for home use
– Please contact for a shipping quote, we ship to all over the world