– This is based in our Los Angeles store in the US where we will ship from – please email for shipping quotes
You are viewing a gorgeous French bronze lamp in the shape of a deco lady as she holds aloft the frosted orb light shade. The piece is signed A Ouline on the base. Ouline was originally from Belgium but worked out of Paris in the 1920s producing various sculptures and works of art. This is a later casting from the original.
You can see how the figurine somehow captures the essence of the deco aesthetic with its symmetry and the manner in which it embodies the 1920s female ideal. The female is lithe and angular, offset by the flowing ribbon scarf, a typical deco motif to represent aerodynanism and energy.
The casting is of the highest quality – the brown patina in great shape. Check out details like her fine features and muscle tone, the work of a great artist. It is signed on the back of the statue, please see close up photo.
– This bronzes is based in the US where we will ship from, please email for shipping quote
– Gorgeous art deco bronze casting of Chiparus’ Fan Dancer
– This is a later recast from the original and I hope the photos do it some justice
– Piece is large – two feet tall
– Black and white marble base is solid and smooth with no chips of flakes
– Real collectors piece ready to be the talking point to any interiors scheme
– Bronze is offered in great shape with no damage
– Will ship to anywhere in the world please contact