– Come view this for yourself in our Herts showroom
– Absolutely stunning English country farmhouse dining set
– Consists of the trestle pedestal table and matching set of 8 oak ladderback chairs
– Has to be seen to be believed – the perfect cosy farmhouse set up
– Table is solid and chunky, as are the chairs, all ready for home use right away
– Table measure over seven feet long so the perfect size
– Ladderbacks are hand carved and feature rush seats – wobble free and solid
– This will last for many generations, hence making it a great investment
You are vieiwing a gorgeous set of 8 English Windsor arm chairs around a gorgeous matching oak refectory table. I hope the photos do this stunning set some justice, they are certainly more impressive in the flesh and this really is the ultimate in home or kitchen dining.
If you like the rustic look then this really is the ultimate. The set of chairs consists of 2 arm chairs and 6 side chairs – the classic Windsor chair. They are comfortable to sit in solid and stable, ready to withstand the daily vigours of family life. The joints are all tight and these are wobble free and comfortable to sit in. They are hand crafted from the finest oak. Winsor chairs get there name from the town of Windsor in Royal Berkshire where they were first made.
Eating together, whether with family and friends is perhaps the most important thing we can do, so why not do it in total style? We appreciate it is quite an intitial investment but this will last for generations making it a great heirloom and investment. These are hand crafted here in England to centuries old traditions – and will last for centuries. I had a similar set when growing up as a child in the family home – it’s still there! In an age of disposible, mass produced items that last a couple of years, why not invest in something that will last and last…?
Then of course we have the gorgeous oak refectory table which is a perfect match to the chairs. The table has been hand crafted from the finest oak and is solid and chunky with no wobbles. The legs are hand turned and very chunky linking the stretchers to the bottom. The table is offered in very good condition and sits eight chairs more than comfortably. This set works for both kitchen dining or more formal dining.
We bought this set from a dealer in Sheringham, Norfolk. It’s offered in very good condition ready for home use right away.
Get your bids in early. This won’t be hanging around for long.