– Come view this in our Hertfordshire warehouse – Canonbury Antiques is only 20 minutes north of London
You are viewing a wonderful English refectory table hand carved from the finest oak and with gorgeous, distincitive barley twist legs. For those of you going for that rustic farmhouse look then this is the ultimate piece. It\’s solid and chunky and would last you for many generations, hence becoming an heirloom as well as being the focus point of the most important room in a house, the heart of the home; the kitchen.
Eat from it, drink from it, play games on it, do your homework on it, do anything on it! The crafting is of the highest level and we were lucky enough to buy this from a dealer in Sheringham whilst on a buying trip in Norfolk.
It is offered in perfect condition ready for home use right away and we are expecting a lot of interest so get your bids in early. We have pictured the table with a matching set of oak Windsor chairs we also have available for sale so please email us for more details or check our store. We would of course arrange a super price on the set if you were to buy chairs and a table. This set would be the ultimate kitchen / dining set, solid and built to last, they would give you generations of service.
– Come and view this yourself in our Hertfordshire warehouse
– Stunning English farmhouse oak refectory table – perfect cosy rustic look
– Stands on the hand turned trestle base with stretcher and bulbous legs
– Solid and sturdy, this is proper farmhouse chunky table
– Hand crafted here in England to centuries old traditions – built to last!
– Will ship to anywhere in the world please contact for a shipping quote
– Lovely segmented top is a quality touch
– Various chairs to match so please let us know if you are looking for a complete set, we’ve shown this with a set of Mary Tudor chairs around if you are looking for a set