– Absolutely stunning English Regency dining table that sits ten people
– Hand crafted from the finest walnut and measures 10 feet
– Hand crafted in England to centuries old traditions – will last for generations, a great family heirloom
– Has two leaves so various size combinations
– We have a lovely set of chairs to match so let us know if you are interested in a set
– George Bullock style hand carved base
– Table in great condition, no damage, solid sturdy, ready to dine from
– Viewings possible in our Hertfordshire warehouse
You are viewing an absolutely incredible English Georgian style dining table in burr walnut that measures 16 feet long. That’s right – 16 feet. Perfect for castles, chateaus, palaces, McMansions and executive boardrooms. Fully extended this sits 16 people more than comfortably and you can see from the photos we have a gorgeous set of matching Queen Anne dining tables in walnut around the table. This set of 16 is available so please email us if you are looking for the ultimate dining set – the ultimate accessory for large upscale dinner parties.
Eating together whether with family or friends has to be one of the most important things we can do. So why not do it in absolute style with this table? We appreciate it is quite a big initial financial outlay but this table will only increase in value, making it a great heirloom and hence investment – perfect for these uncertain economic times.
We’ve come across quite a few tables in time but I can honestly say none come close to this work of art which wouldn’t be out of place in a Royal residence. The burr walnut is gorgeous – just look at the veneers used, the delightful grain of the wood – even to the sides of the table.
The triple pedestal bases are hand carved in the George Bullock manner and on castors so you can move it around. The table has two leaves so there are endless combinations of sizes you can use with this table. You can use just the three pedestal bases without the leaves – and it would measure 12 feet long. Or you could use just the two D end pedestals to make it 8 feet long. It’s perfect as it can accomodate different sized functions to suit the occasion.
The table was hand crafted here in England to centuries old traditions and will last for many more centuries hence making it a great investment and family heirloom. We bought this from a dealer in Debenham Suffolk. It is offered in great shape ready for home use right away. We also have the set of 16 chairs available so let us know if you are interested. This table is unique and will not be hanging around for long so get your bids in early.