– Come and view this for yourself in our Hertfordshire warehouse
– Stunning complete mahogany dining set consisting of a Victorian table and set of matching Federal chairs
– I hope the photos do this stunning set some justice, certainly more impressive in the flesh
– Set of ten chairs feature the Adams style shield back backsplat – very comfortable to sit in
– Two arm chairs and 8 side chairs, just reupholstered so odour free
– Absolutely stunning English Victorian style dining table in mahogany
– This one’s extra large – 14 foot when extended – seats 10-12 comfortably
– Perfect for upscale dinner parties – or as a board room table
– Viewings possible in our Hertfordshire warehouse – please contact
– The table has four leaves each measuring 18 inches each so endless size combinations
– Finish to the mahogany is superb – table offered in great shape ready for home use
– Solid, sturdy, wobble free – hand turned legs on castors easy to move around
– This dining set is built to last and will last for many generations
– Will ship to anywhere in the world and this is offered in great condition
You are viewing an auction for a gorgeous Victorian style mahogany dining table that stands in at an impressive 12 feet when fully extended. Around the table are a set of eight William IV dining chairs matching in mahogany. This is the ultimate dining set. This is a sumptuous dining set fit for a king and I hope the photos do this amazing piece some justice.
Getting family and friends together at the dinner table has to be one of life’s most cherished moments, so why not do it in total style and comfort? We appreciate it’s quite an initial investment for the table but this work of art will last for generations hence making it a great heirloom and investment. This table has been hand crafted here in England – it is the highest quality and I hope the photos illustrate this.
The table is Victorian style and extends via the handle at one end of the table which winds the table up so you can take the leaves out or add them to suit your needs. It also means the table can be made a lot smaller for every day use and big for lavish dinner parties. I have shown some photos of the different size combinations this can be used at. The table is 153 inches long when fully extended – there are 4 leaves each measuring 18 inches each. If you subtract 18 from 153 four times you can work out the different length combinations, down to the smallest when this is almost a round table with the two end halves together (please see photo). The table sits 8 people very comfortably – please see the photos to show how it looks with the chairs around it and also the extending mechanism.
The table has chunky hand turned legs and they are on castors so you can move it around easy. This would have been made by craftsmen on the Norfolk coast in England, a region famous for this type of furniture.
The table is in great shape, solid and sturdy, wobble free, a great finish to the mahogany. We bought the table from a private house call and it had been purchased from a residence in Richmond, near London.
We will ship to anywere in the world. Get your bids in early as this won’t be hanging around for long!