– Unique extending English oaky farmhouse refectory table
– Table is 7 feet when unextended and grows to ten feet when fully extended
– Extends by pulling out the leaves at either end which are stored under table
– Table is incredibly chunky and solid – wobble free
– Offered in great shape, ready for home use right away
– Hand crafted here in England to centuries old traditions
– We have various sets of chairs available to match if you are looking for a complete set, please contact
– Will ship to anywhere in the world
– Come view this in our Hertfordshire warehouse – Canonbury Antiques is only 20 minutes north of London
You are viewing a wonderful English refectory table hand carved from the finest oak and with gorgeous, distincitive barley twist legs. For those of you going for that rustic farmhouse look then this is the ultimate piece. It’s solid and chunky and would last you for many generations, hence becoming an heirloom as well as being the focus point of the most important room in a house, the heart of the home; the kitchen.
Eat from it, drink from it, play games on it, do your homework on it, do anything on it! The crafting is of the highest level and we were lucky enough to buy this from a dealer in Sheringham whilst on a buying trip in Norfolk.
It is offered in perfect condition ready for home use right away and we are expecting a lot of interest so get your bids in early. We have pictured the table with a matching set of oak Windsor chairs we also have available for sale so please email us for more details or check our store. We would of course arrange a super price on the set if you were to buy chairs and a table. This set would be the ultimate kitchen / dining set, solid and built to last, they would give you generations of service.